Pages

Monday 11 June 2012

Old sure ain't gold!

A 90-year-old man said to his doctor, "I have never felt better. I have an 18 year old bride, very hot, who is now pregnant with my child. What do you think about that?"

After carefully considering this man's question, the doctor answered, "I have an elderly friend of mine who was a jolly good hunter: never missed a season. One day he was in a bit of a rush to go out for a hunt and he accidentally picked his umbrella instead of his gun. When he got to the woods, he saw a rabbit sitting beside the stream. He raised his umbrella and went, 'bang, bang' and the rabbit fell dead. What do you think of that?"

The old man said, "I'd say somebody else killed the rabbit."

The doctor replied, "My point exactly."

Liked this? Follow on Twitter or Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Your Say